FMIC for 350bhp

Andyrew_88

Reaction score
Hi there I am in need of an intercooler for my S3, I have seen a few on here that people have recommended from eBay etc but would like to know which I could use to keep my fog lights in place and also be capable for 350bhp?? Thanks

Don't waste your money on forge.get a wellycooler.3 inch inlet/outlet.perfect for what you need.there is also the ah intercoolers aswell.have a look on the fmic stick thread.out 18 pages of info for all you need

Don't waste your money on forge.get a wellycooler.3 inch inlet/outlet.perfect for what you need.there is also the ah intercoolers aswell.have a look on the fmic stick thread.out 18 pages of info for all you need

where do you get the wellycooler?? could you post a link to the fmic stick thread. many thanks

Definitely get a wellycooler, and thanks to Dave were able to keep the fog lights if you ask S3dave to weld the 90' pipes to the sides he will give you a great price and top notch work too so you can keep the fog lights

Definitely get a wellycooler, and thanks to Dave were able to keep the fog lights if you ask S3dave to weld the 90' pipes to the sides he will give you a great price and top notch work too so you can keep the fog lights

...or of course you could get Bill @ Badger5 to weld them on being an ASN sponsor and all... and also he kinda did it first on Lee's S3 build :)

<tuffty/>

Could someone post me a link where i can actually buy the intercooler, "wellycooler." Many thanks and also best place to get hoses/pipes/clamps for fitment?? Cheers

Could someone post me a link where i can actually buy the intercooler, "wellycooler." Many thanks and also best place to get hoses/pipes/clamps for fitment?? Cheers

All from eBay... descriptions, details and all the FMIC and pipe requirements are listed in the FMIC thread in the stickies... there are no direct links as eBay ones expire so its pointless..

<tuffty/>