1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Saloon First problem with new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodgygtr May 29, 2018

1. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Registered User

anyone had a leaking tyre?
    Almost where the arrows meet in the seam............. I had to put it in the bath to find it.
    Phoning Audi tomorrow as it was too late today to phone not bad for 350miles lol

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Registered User

It’s pin hole size so only thing I can think of is manufacturing defect.

4. Phil3

Phil3 Registered User

Ahhh that’s really annoying mate... I’m not really sure what want be done with that, hopefully it’s can be an easy fix or a full replacement for you!

5. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Registered User

Yep wasn’t impressed lol but it’s a new tyre either they change or I buy one, least its a cheap easy fix.

6. monopole

monopole Guest

I'd be surprised if they didn't replace the tyre under warranty or even good will with being a brand new car and no damage but what looks like, as you say, manufacturing defect.

7. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Registered User

Hoping so, I’ve dropped it off at the dealer so I should find out later today.

AudiNutta likes this.
  8. Spinstorm

Spinstorm Registered User

LOL I think they will say its something you have driven over and refuse to change the tyre.

Good customer service is not something you should expect.

9. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Registered User

Well verdict from Audi dealership is someone or something has go into tyre!!!!!!!! The size of a small pin hole, which is strange as the car hasn’t been left at any point and only happened after 120 plus drive and I was still driving when it started to go down. £235 for a new tyre lol. Don’t mind the cost it’s the fact I haven’t had a explanation of how this could of happened. Don’t blame dealer but not happy about explanation.

10. Spinstorm

Spinstorm Registered User

As I said above. Customer service from idiots. I sent you a PM.