Final decision on colour before ordering the new car

I find that white doesn't look that dirt until you clean it and then see the white white under the dirt :p But in the winters it's great, as you can just snow foam it, blast it all off and let drip dry without worrying about water marks :) Don't physically touch any of my cars much in the winter months, as they get dirty too quick, so not worth the potential scratches/swirls.

Yeah I get that in winter, it's just not worth the time and potential risk, My S3 was Ibis and I remember when watermarks were a thing of the past :) I've seen a few posts over the past few weeks and I am leaning towards going white again. It's just brilliant black when cleaned looks absolutely stunning.

Ugh.

Yeah I get that in winter, it's just not worth the time and potential risk, My S3 was Ibis and I remember when watermarks were a thing of the past :) I've seen a few posts over the past few weeks and I am leaning towards going white again. It's just brilliant black when cleaned looks absolutely stunning.

Ugh.
Oh it does, when I took it to show the guy who was buying it off me I thought "Ohh it looks nice, maybe I should keep it". But no, another winter would have driven me mad.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Can it stop from raining as well and leaving water spots lol , it's ideal if you are washing your car in direct sunlight yes

Hmm, guess you could put a water filter above the car so the rain water is filtered lol

Reactions: Jassyo06