***! Arghhh

quattrogone

Quattro Back!
Reaction score
Well it's finally happened! Only bought the car in Sept and had 1st major near miss within the first week! Some girl on her phone or something narrowly missed rear ending me but only because I managed to straddle the white line whilst she slid all the way along side of me :racer::bye:
Then another **** on a mini round about who needed a refresher on the highway code.
And now 3rd time lucky some young girl this morning whilst I was sat at the end of a queue of stationary traffic drives straight up my backside as she was either zoned out asleep or distracted in some other way....:gaehn:

I fecking give up, taken me a long time to get a nice example b6 quatty that's as mint as the seller advertised and now this has happened, ever since the first near miss it's felt like yeah I have a nice car again lets see who's going to hit me first :triumph: to quote the "Matrix" lol You hear that, Mr. Anderson? That's the sound of inevitability, that's the sound of some **** sliding into the back of your car!

Well it's finally happened! Only bought the car in Sept and had 1st major near miss within the first week! Some girl on her phone or something narrowly missed rear ending me but only because I managed to straddle the white line whilst she slid all the way along side of me :racer::bye:
Then another **** on a mini round about who needed a refresher on the highway code.
And now 3rd time lucky some young girl this morning whilst I was sat at the end of a queue of stationary traffic drives straight up my backside as she was either zoned out asleep or distracted in some other way....:gaehn:

I fecking give up, taken me a long time to get a nice example b6 quatty that's as mint as the seller advertised and now this has happened, ever since the first near miss it's felt like yeah I have a nice car again lets see who's going to hit me first :triumph: to quote the "Matrix" lol You hear that, Mr. Anderson? That's the sound of inevitability, that's the sound of some **** sliding into the back of your car!

The Matrix film, take comfort in the fact that it didn't happen.

Oh im fully aware that it's only metal and plastic but it's irritating that if the insurance company decides to write it off ive just lost the £480 I spent on service last week and the money spent on a full set of winter boots...:weary:

Oh im fully aware that it's only metal and plastic but it's irritating that if the insurance company decides to write it off ive just lost the £480 I spent on service last week and the money spent on a full set of winter boots...:weary:

Did you factor those costs into your settlement 'agreement'? You can dispute with the value the insurance thinks it is worth and what you feel it is worth. Obviously within reason.

Yeah it's quite amazing really I've already got them up a fair bit from the original offer! And I'm not finished with them yet :grin:

Reactions: kcpism