Feature questions

Blacklight124

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Ive had a search around and came up empty so hoping someone can shed light on a few things for me...

I picked up my A4 Sport 1.4 TFSI last week, moving from a 2014 A3 SLine.

Mirror Auto-tilt - I cant find anything specifically mentioning this feature on the standard build but it is mentioned on all other "mirror" related options:

• Automatic kerb view dipping function on the passenger side when reverse gear is selected
Does anyone know if its possible to enable using OBDeleven? Seems like the ability should be in there...

Drive Select - Efficiency - Had this on the A3 but its missing from the A4 options. I cant understand why and the Standard feature list is a little contradictory too. Mentioning "5" options but only listing 4 while the screenshot shows all 5! Is this only available on other engines/specs?

Audi Drive Select enables the character of the vehicle to be noticeably changed according to driving situation, road conditions and personal mood.

Audi Drive Select Changes your car's handling and response at the touch of a button to suit the way you want to drive. Enables the driver to alter the throttle response, gearshift characteristics and steering feel between five pre-set modes: "Comfort", "Auto", "Dynamic" and in conjunction with an MMI navigation system, "Individual".​

*Couldnt post the picture :(

Cheers

Auto-dipping parking mirror requires the 'Electrically folding mirrors' option when you ordered the car. I think it can be enabled retrospectively with VCDS but I'm not sure how.

Efficiency mode wasn't available on the smaller engines on the A3 - maybe the same is true on the A4?

Reactions: Blacklight124
Auto-dipping parking mirror requires the 'Electrically folding mirrors' option when you ordered the car. I think it can be enabled retrospectively with VCDS but I'm not sure how.

Efficiency mode wasn't available on the smaller engines on the A3 - maybe the same is true on the A4?

Could be but my A3 was a 1.4TFSI too and it had Efficiency mode.

Ill ask the dealer about it. Im missing the ridiculously high MPG from the A3 (45-60 most commutes). Struggling to hit 45 with the A4 but could be worse :)

Cheers, Ill keep my eyes open for anyone posting info on coding the "auto tilt" but Im still not sold on doing that kind of work, not knowing how safe my warranty would be.

Ta