Fast road alignment

Grale1

Reaction score
hi guys I'm currently in the process of fitting new bushes on the early S3 wishbones I've fitted to my A3 TQS, and once ive sorted the bushes and changed to coilovers. Now would I need to get the adjusterable top mounts? And where can I get details of a fast road setup for camber etc.

Thanks Si

Bump..

Anyone know where I could find settings/ figures for a nice fast road setup? I would like to be able to get a nice good handling car

You will need camber plates to get camber/caster realistically... A3 front arms aren't adjustable for camber like the S3 ones but then there is not that much adjustment in them anyway

I have camber plates, caster bushes (offset bush fitted to the rear of the front arms) and adjustable rear tie bars on my S3... this is setup I went for...
IMAG0543.jpg

(pic taken from my build thread here..http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/my-minor-modding-thread.76389/page-74#post-2342463)

My car is fully poly bushed and has R32 ARB's too so as a package it feels very planted but obviously handling is a subjective subject

<tuffty/>

Cheers tuffty. I have the early S3 cast wushbones fitted to my A3 TQS I'll have a look for the castor/cbet bits and the rear tie bars also

@<tuffty/> how is the ride comfort when fully poly-bushed?

Ride is fine tbh... my S3 is obviously firmer than my A2 which is standard everything but its not uncomfortable... feels more reassuring than the A2's wobbly suspension

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Grale1
Looks like I'll be searching ebay over the weekend, I'm going to sort the handling before booking with Bill for a remap