Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait to see this.

Reactions: V6_Man, T-800 and Snake Pliskin
OMG

Reactions: Sandra
Well this is different....:racer:

Went to see this in IMAX last night,
It's good but not the best in the series.....

If you thought previous entries bend the laws of physics then you haven't seen anything yet

Good Cameo by Helen Mirren....

Some of the dialogue is a little cringeworthy at times and now it's almost turning the cast into James Bond type super heroes.

If you thought previous entries bend the laws of physics then you haven't seen anything yet

Some of the dialogue is a little cringeworthy at times and now it's almost turning the cast into James Bond type super heroes.
I got tickets for the imax this afternoon. If it's good that be ok. I don't expect it to be exceptional tbh. :)

Reactions: DJ_26, T-800 and xpoweruk
I got tickets for the imax this afternoon. If it's good that be ok. I don't expect it to be exceptional tbh. :)

Oh it's Good Sandra make no mistake

The money is all up there on the screen.

Oh and in my opinion the two segments with Jason Statham are superb.....

Oh it's Good Sandra make no mistake

The money is all up there on the screen.

Oh and in my opinion the two segments with Jason Statham are superb.....
It's worth going for Jason Statham alone, lol. I own all the fast/furious films on bluray, my favourite has always been Tokyo Drift. I have seen all the films at the cinema, so this one was a must for me. I have heard the film is not as good as some of the previous but I am looking forward to it immensely this afternoon. :) x

Reactions: T-800
Gona watch it today, will report back....

Update time: Just watched it and I have to agree with you. They defo did spend the money on the action sequences and a lot of explosions! I thought it was good on the whole. I feel like they kind of skipped introductions and build ups, it sort of felt like they went straight into it, like when they introduce the team, they are already in a high-speed chase of some sort, would have been nice to bring them all back together first.

Got a a question about the film actually, so the ignore this next paragraph in red for those who haven't seen it:

SPOILER ALERT
The bit in the beginning where Dom takes the tab from the can and puts it on the car. I was trying to work out what he was doing, I remember him mentioning something about a vacuum line. I thought it was something to do with keeping the actuator fully open the whole time! But then he pulls it out later. Could also be something to do with the nitrous system. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Not the best one, just as outrageous as the last few, worth watching to indulge in total fantasy.

It's worth going for Jason Statham alone, lol. I own all the fast/furious films on bluray, my favourite has always been Tokyo Drift. I have seen all the films at the cinema, so this one was a must for me. I have heard the film is not as good as some of the previous but I am looking forward to it immensely this afternoon. :) x

Love how they brought Tokyo Drift into the series as it was out of film order! Probably my favourite after the original. Theyll never be the same films again without Paul.

Reactions: V6_Man
Love how they brought Tokyo Drift into the series as it was out of film order! Probably my favourite after the original. Theyll never be the same films again with Paul.
Have to totally agree with you. :) x

Reactions: Scottyg
Finally saw this at the weekend.

Absolutely loved it and as a big Rock & Stathe fan, the scenes with those 2 in it were really good - & great dialogue between them :)

The F&F films have gradually gone more OTT with each segment and OMG this installment is ludicrously OTT :tearsofjoy:

But it was immensly enjoyable and the visuals, cars, locations & sets all look amazing, so I am happy throwing reality out the window and just enjoying the ride :yes:

Thoroughly enjoyable.

Reactions: Ghost and T-800