Fantasy Football League 2018/2019 season

20 mins into the Saturday lunchtime game and already regretting playing Leicester’s Pereira instead of Wolves Bennett boo hoo! :triumph:
Lol. I almost picked him instead of Doherty

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn
20 mins into the Saturday lunchtime game and already regretting playing Leicester’s Pereira instead of Wolves Bennett boo hoo! :triumph:
You have no luck with your benched players, I say again, it’s been the story to your season :-(

Time for the wild card I think. Skywalker is getting ahead of me now and the rest are catching me up

You & I not doing any better with Doherty, benched for the first time this season :blownose:

You have no luck with your benched players, I say again, it’s been the story to your season :-(
:iagree: Never a truer word spoken @Ghost
As long as my real team stay top of the league that’s more important

Reactions: Sandra and Ghost
Good week for me with Salah only picking up 2 points, but not good for the real Liverpool!

I see @Sandra got into to 80+ again this week :icon thumright:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
I was cursing at Liverpool on Monday and I knew Everton wouldn't do us any favours last night (cheeky f**kers having Richarlison on the bench) but still a lot of games to play and got that game in hand against City. Just hope Hendo and Gini return on the weekend plus City have a busy month ahead so I think plenty of twists and turns left. Plus I wouldn't write spurs off just yet

My fantasy team seems to be almost back to it's best. But I knew I should of picked Hazard as captain

I was cursing at Liverpool on Monday and I knew Everton wouldn't do us any favours last night (cheeky f**kers having Richarlison on the bench) but still a lot of games to play and got that game in hand against City. Just hope Hendo and Gini return on the weekend plus City have a busy month ahead so I think plenty of twists and turns left. Plus I wouldn't write spurs off just yet

My fantasy team seems to be almost back to it's best. But I knew I should of picked Hazard as captain

Ditto re Everton v Man City. I'm travelling down for the Liverpool game on Saturday so I REALLY hope they get back to winning ways!

Reactions: Ghost, Raiden and Sandra
What’s happened with foxyladys team this week. Not even at 10 points yet

Reactions: Raiden and Sandra
Ok. At this rate she might beat me. Aguero is on form

Reactions: Sandra
Sarri your getting sacked in the morning!!!!

What’s happened with foxyladys team this week. Not even at 10 points yet
She left it late, but bounced back :)

@Raiden is back on top.. nice one :icon thumright:

@Audi Bairn hope you enjoyed your trip, much better weather than you had last year :icon thumright:

How did your bench do this week?

Reactions: Sandra, Audi Bairn and Raiden

@Audi Bairn hope you enjoyed your trip, much better weather than you had last year :icon thumright:

Great trip mate thanks! A bit windy on the drive down but after we arrived and on the way back on Sunday it was great. TT performed well, 39 mpg. Although sudden loss of tyre pressure warning light came on half way there on Saturday. But my fault for not re-calibrating a week earlier thankfully - drama over. Did the 235 miles back to drop my dad off in 3.5 hours so all good. Only another 30 mins to my place after that.
13 points on my bench but 6 points of that heading my way as ****** Aubameyang and Rashford didn’t play and there’s a game tonight with two of my players in it hopefully.

Reactions: Sandra

Like to keep you guys on your toes :)

Ok. At this rate
Great trip mate thanks! A bit windy on the drive down but after we arrived and on the way back on Sunday it was great. TT performed well, 39 mpg. Although sudden loss of tyre pressure warning light came on half way there on Saturday. But my fault for not re-calibrating a week earlier thankfully - drama over. Did the 235 miles back to drop my dad off in 3.5 hours so all good. Only another 30 mins to my place after that.
13 points on my bench but 6 points of that heading my way as ****** Aubameyang and Rashford didn’t play and there’s a game tonight with two of my players in it hopefully.

Cmon the tooooon

Hands up who missed the deadline for this game week due to Friday night football........ ok, just me?
Also missed the fact that Man City and Chelsea aren’t playing due to League Cup Final :blush:

Reactions: martin1984
Hands up who missed the deadline for this game week due to Friday night football........ ok, just me?
Also missed the fact that Man City and Chelsea aren’t playing due to League Cup Final :blush:

Easily done. I got it just in time.

School boy error. Always think 3 games ahead

Good luck this week. Hopefully I take 3 points from you
Are we playing each other in the head to head this week?

Good luck to you if so..
I feel better about my team this week than last week.. but that’s just put the kiss of death on it lol

Are we playing each other in the head to head this week?

Good luck to you if so..
I feel better about my team this week than last week.. but that’s just put the kiss of death on it lol

Sorry my mistake I don’t play you this week I play Brian liddell

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Ghost and Sandra
Looks like Puncheon has been told to naff off by Huddersfield for the rest of the season. So if he's in your team it's time to get rid

You v me this game week @Sandra and all very tight going into Sunday’s game.
Good luck :footy::thumbs up:

Reactions: Ghost
I think @Audi Bairn been sandbagging!!
He’s up to 5th no less!!
...and still had double figures this week on the bench
:friends:

Look out @Sandra .. you and I in the head to head GW31 ... you going down!! :gun2:

I'm slowing sinking deeper and deeper lol

What's people's plans for this week?
Wildcard or free hit maybe?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think @Audi Bairn been sandbagging!!
He’s up to 5th no less!!
...and still had double figures this week on the bench
:friends:

Look out @Sandra .. you and I in the head to head GW31 ... you going down!! :gun2:
Think you need to rephrase that, it should read that your going down @Ghost x

Reactions: Ghost

I have went for the free hit this week. :)

Reactions: Buxton2901

Feee hit for me

Reactions: Sandra, Raiden and Buxton2901
Top 3 is getting tight now. Don't think I can hold on to it much longer

If you have both left, id say free hit, just to fill the gaps of a blank week for some players..

Messy few weeks coming with blanks and double game weeks. :blink:

How many points did I kick your butt by @Sandra ???

6351.gif