Fan washer jet heads

Cheers guys, I'll adjust them this weekend and report back :)

Sorry to bring up a old thread has anyone got the most recent part number. Want to fit these to my 2010 s3 my gti had them and definitely prefer the fan spray! Cheers

Just read the thread & give that part number to the parts department, they will find the latest which may even be the same as shows here.

These washer jets are now sold, Thanks Vorshprungdork.<br />
<br />
Apologies for not getting back to anyone but I'm unable to post pm's at the moment for some reason, &amp; I've had to use the mobile site in order to post this reply.

These washer jets are now sold, Thanks Vorshprungdork.<br />
<br />
Apologies for not getting back to anyone but I'm unable to post pm's at the moment for some reason, & I've had to use the mobile site in order to post this reply.

if anyone else has a set i will take them thanks.

It would seem the plenum chamber cover/window trim these go into may have a slight modification by audi even though the part number hasnt changed, checked with Matt's & mine & he seems to have a raised area of 0.5-1mm where the jet sits where as mine doesnt, so will confirm with pic from him cause on mine they do move slightly where as on his they dont budge, strange as any modded part from audi usually has a superseded part number.

But anyway they do still fit, just maybe on older 8P's you need to fix them in place with some sealant as I have on one & possibly need to extend one of the heated jets wires, easy enough done, cut, join/solder & ur away

Do you think that using these adapters 4F0 955 431 would help with the play on the old plenum chamber? I have found one video where a guy from czech republic has used them together with the non-heated passat jets, but it does not say if he had similar issues as you had. I know they are used with A6s and A4s, as the jets are bonnet mounted, however I have found no information on A3 8P in this regard.