factory bose audio

+robster+a7+tdi

Reaction score
bad news and good news

Good news after doing my rear light retrofit i dropped a plug down the boot and had to remove the "subwoofer" from the boot to retrieve said plug.
I was always underwhelmed by the bass but after refitting the sub i remember it was very tight to get one of the top bolts in and think ive been lucky to bolt it tighter to the wheel tub resulting in an improvement in bass of all ranges through the car body rather than get lost as resonance , acceptable ( to me anyway )...not placebo if you get my explanation.

7 or 8 months have passed and i have downloaded and converted a lot of music video to sd and jukebox in as high quality as i can so the video is decent when cropped and converted, and sound is also as good bitrate as i can find

this has been running very nice with a slight bias in fader to rear speakers with dsp selected and above neutral bass / treble

bad news
due to cranking up the noise for so long my driver door speaker has bust its banjo string and probably better as a noisy wind sock.

Any one changed out any door speakers on their a7 and had an easy fitment and pleased with the quality.
i know ill need to check and match the impedence

just looking to copy someone else this time lol

ta

Haven’t had to change a speaker, but getting the door card off is a bit of a pain to remove without breaking the clips.
Couple of hidden screws to watch out for.

This will help —>

Reactions: +robster+a7+tdi