Q2 Facelift Q2 Configurator

Callum Jarvis

Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals,

Just having a look on the Audi website and It looks like the Q2 facelift configurator is now open in the UK. I've been having a play around with it and overall a very disappointing facelift in my opinion...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 20.37.01.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 20.37.01.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
Reactions: Ormesome
So changes include front end & rear restyling, gearknob and that’s about it right? Cant see much else to be honest. I like the front end. Would love to retrofit that as i think it looks a lot newer & up to date.

i agree, it seems to be just a light touch update, the only thing i may want on the new that i dont have is the matrix LEDs but i do have LED with high beam assist so its probably no real difference

Hi,

I’ve been looking at the configuration, and see the virtual dash is standard from the Sport version, along with MMI Touch, rear parking sensors, cruise control, four way electric lumbar adjustment, auto dimming mirrors, and a minor upgrade for the interior. The restyled front and rear look ok, but I want to see this in the metal!

Not too much of a price increase, especially if you factor the revised spec the car now has.

Hi,

I’ve been looking at the configuration, and see the virtual dash is standard from the Sport version, along with MMI Touch, rear parking sensors, cruise control, four way electric lumbar adjustment, auto dimming mirrors, and a minor upgrade for the interior. The restyled front and rear look ok, but I want to see this in the metal!

Not too much of a price increase, especially if you factor the revised spec the car now has.

So just more standard tech/options. Cant see what is the “minor upgrade for the interior” though unless thats the gearknob?!

Hi

From one review, it said new-look air vents (no doubt a cheaper version), a new gear knob, and new fabrics for the door trims, so nothing major.

I do like the look of the new bumpers, not a fan of the new headlights personally.