face lift

ash3435

flat out if in doubt
Reaction score
Does any one know if a 2009 bonnet will fit a 53plate car with the big grill front bumper fitted?

cheers

No you will need to change the whole front end. Please check FAQ or use the search tool there be loads of threads with answers

Last edited:
i allready have the front bumper fog lights etc fitted. now im after a bonnet, ive seen one on ebay of a 2009 plate so i was wondering if it would fit becasue did they change the design for this year?

i allready have the front bumper fog lights etc fitted. now im after a bonnet, ive seen one on ebay of a 2009 plate so i was wondering if it would fit becasue did they change the design for this year?

Sorry but how do you have the front bumper fitted without the new bonnet? Do you have any pictures?

It basicly looks like this pic i have found on another thread

19042008.jpg

Which facelift are you doing, the 05-08... or the 09 onwards? The 09 onwards wont work with the 05-08 there completely diff... and again the split grill 03-05 bonnet dosnt work with either

Last edited:
Which facelift are you doing, the 05-08... or the 09 onwards? The 09 onwards wont work with the 05-08 there completely diff... and again thr split grill 04 bonnet dosnt work with either

Thanks, im doin the 05-08 i wasnt sure which year the bonnet changed, so i need to get a bonnet from a 05-08 plate car.

Does any one know if a 2009 bonnet will fit a 53plate car with the big grill front bumper fitted?

cheers

kinda off topic from your bonnet needed but from what i have been told the 8p3 bonnet and 8p1 bonnet are exactly the same bonnet with the same part number wether thats true or not i dont know, what i do know is the 8p3 got bigger around the grill again like the 8p1.

kinda off topic from your bonnet needed but from what i have been told the 8p3 bonnet and 8p1 bonnet are exactly the same bonnet with the same part number wether thats true or not i dont know, what i do know is the 8p3 got bigger around the grill again like the 8p1.

complete lie

the 8P3 bonnet is much more sculpted, and the headlamps are a totally different shape. also the wings of the 8P3 are longer, so the bonnet/wing shutlines wouldn't match up at all