Extended Interior Lights

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
I have the above pack and I have changed the colour of the lights above the door handles to blue but I cannot for the life of me find out how to change the colour of the footwell lights or the other lights! There is no option!

Show me a picture of what options come up mate , and I'll compare to mine and hopefully find a solution

I have the above pack and I have changed the colour of the lights above the door handles to blue but I cannot for the life of me find out how to change the colour of the footwell lights or the other lights! There is no option!

I hope @h1r4
fixes this for you, especially after seeing the pics posted of the glowing blue lights! Looked like a baby s class :)
My a4 should be coming early August n I want those lights! :

I've managed it. For whatever reason the footwell lights are not under interior lights so it's been very confusing!

I've managed it. For whatever reason the footwell lights are not under interior lights so it's been very confusing!

Great news :) Show us some pics :p also, if you've tested this out already, do the drive select options change the lights per mode? E.g dynamic would make the lights go red is there anyway to permanently brighten up the drive select settings?

Yeah they do change with the drive select. Dynamic is red and comfort is white and I can't remember the other ones. I've put it to individual so it's all blue.

Reactions: syed123

Reactions: PhxViper and syed123
That looks fantastic. So happy I've got this option in order!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Hi.
Just wanted to confirm that this was just a setting that you changed in the MMI and not something that you coded with a VAG-COM or similar?