exhaust tips on a4 cab 3.0

MoAudi1.8T

Reaction score
hi there ppl, as some u already know i have a b6 audi a4 cabriolet 3.0 sport and i am considering doing an rs4 full exterior conversion.
i have the twin exit exhaust system but i wanted to know whether it was possible just to change the exhaust tips and not change the whole exhaust system as this is going to be costly, if u check the link below i want something like part 'V' which is similar to the rs4 exhaust tips
does anyone knw if this is possible
http://www.powerflowexhausts.co.uk/products/tail-pipes/

thanks

fairly certain they can just cange the tips. i'm having a powerflow catback fitted next friday so i can ask them for you if you like? where are you based as a friend of mine is the manager ;)

ur friend is a manager at powerflow, how convenient!!lol, im in slough, berkshire, and urself?

ur friend is a manager at powerflow, how convenient!!lol, im in slough, berkshire, and urself?

Oh yes :) I'm in Solihull, West Mids, just thought if you were localish I'm sure he'd have sorted you out. I'm 99% certain they do offer the tip change and I seem to think its around 40-50 quid. I'll ask the question though and let you know for certain.

I paid £60 for 2 3.5" tips from a custom exhaust place and paid £40 to get them fitted at my local vw audi independent.

I come to the midlands quite often, my sister lives in birmingham, if thats a case im sure i can stop off to solihull :)

that price aint too bad, do the tips have to be specific to the car or can they just be welded on?

thanks

I come to the midlands quite often, my sister lives in birmingham, if thats a case im sure i can stop off to solihull :)

that price aint too bad, do the tips have to be specific to the car or can they just be welded on?

thanks

I'm having my new system fitted on Friday so I will find out all the info when I'm there and let you know :)

They are around £40-£50 per tip fitted, price depends on which style of tip you have and all powerflow stockists offer this service! If you have a look at the pics in my 'new wheels and exhaust' thread there was a chrysler 300 that had just had the same tips that I chose and they were £100 fitted.

HTH
Mark

Much appreciated mate, im nearly there with all the information that i need, once i have got all the knowledge i think i need to start doing some shopping :)

thanks again, mo

Much appreciated mate, im nearly there with all the information that i need, once i have got all the knowledge i think i need to start doing some shopping :)

thanks again, mo

Thing is Mo, for another £100 you could have two new backboxes as well to give it the sound and the looks :)

Really? only an extra £100, is that how much extra powerflow charge for two backboxes? that might actually be worth it!! thanks for the advice mate :thumbsup: