What month is collection?
What body shape?
What colour?

April
Saloon
Glacier white

Can't wait!!

Reactions: Rob2k68
DAR3 - Perfect colour. Here's mine (collected 19/12)..........just to make your impatience unbearable!!!!
P1010870

Reactions: nickatkinson
Since I joined this forum (and discovered all about the S3) I have only seen one on the road. However, I saw a second as we crawled through Wandsworth yesterday afternoon. As we switched lanes and waited at successive sets of traffic lights I got a good view of it from all angles and it was a stunning looking car. The colour was black, although I couldn't say whether it was briliant or metallic/pearlescent, and it looked as though it had recently been cleaned as it was absolutely gleaming. Not sure I'd choose black, but it did look beautiful.

Reactions: bonifacy87
In 2 weeks!
Sedan/saloon
Daytona Grey

Ordered today, picking up next week (couldn't wait for a factory order)

Daytona Sportback

March
Saloon
Sepango bleu

Reactions: Ben Daniel Grant
March
Sportback
Brilliant Red

DAR3 - Perfect colour. Here's mine (collected 19/12)..........just to make your impatience unbearable!!!!View attachment 48962

Thought this look similar.... Saw one if these at Tesco?!?!?

12391fa404927dffc34adb3cca6b5d3d.jpg

The S3 wheels and cheap grill for me is a pity but I guess they need to down scale it for the RS3 to really POP out....

620c7a437b023e36162a1f0f06b107d4.jpg

Oh lordy - merlin purple :cool::cool::cool:

Looking foreword to seeing this SB

It's an awesome looking colour there's an S/B for sale in merlin purple right now in Hatfield Audi ... Makes my colour choice look boring lol !!

I've just wrapped a Car in midnight purple which is quite similar to merlin, looked stunning in the sun

It's an awesome looking colour there's an S/B for sale in merlin purple right now in Hatfield Audi ... Makes my colour choice look boring lol !!

Yeh nearly exact same spec bar pano roof n auto box. So got them to send me a video of it as it's now in the showroom. Showed the colour brilliantly :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
I've never understood the eager to tell the world you are going to have an S3 I mean, I get the excitement.. but just open a topic whe you get it :/ that's how it works in almost all the forums I participate,, you can easily find 50 threads "My S3 is coming" "BW 18: my S3 is arriving" things like that IN THIS PARTICULAR FORUM.

And now this new thresad for the same purpose..

hahaha is just.. odd.

My 2 cents.

Merlin Purple with black pack S3

Reactions: ice_cube99 and nickatkinson