ETKA help please

phatAvant

Reaction score
Could someone with access to ETKA please let me know if the center exhaust hanger on the 2.0 TDI is different to the 3.0 TDI (and if yes please provide me the part numbers).

The dealer is giving me the usual I need a chassis number crap.

Be patient. I think most people were asleep between your first and second posts.

Haha, you guys sleep? I kid, just need to order the part up quickly if possible so I have it before the weekend.

Reactions: kanecullen89
I can look when I get my 2nd daughter to bed. Unfortunately I can't tell you when that will be. Can take hours sometimes!

Thanks that would be great, mine is a 2011, but shouldn't matter too much as don't think there have been many exhaust changed, just need to know if there is a difference in the central hanger please.

I've just had a check. From what I can see the 6cl and 4cl parts are the same part numbers.

There are 2 centre hangers listed on etka. One attaches to the exhaust pipe and one attaches to the silencer.

The exhaust pipe hanger is:
Bracket: 8K0 253 144 E
Hex collared bolt: N0195315

The centre silencer hanger is:
Bracket: 8K0 253 144 F
Hex nut with washer: N90348411

Hope this helps mate

Thank you Kancecullen89, I n need the one for the center pipe, so my original 2.0 TDI one should do.

I just had a doubt as someone on a German forum was having issues, although to be fair he was the only one who brought it up, so he might just have done something wrong/strange.