Eibach Pro-Kit on Sline, how low?

Star2k8

Reaction score
Hi there folks...
Recent new owner of a C7 Saloon, I have the Black Edition (2WD) so has the 20" Rotors which I like...
But was hoping to to just get a slighty smaller tyre - arch gap and hear the Eibach are best for keeping comfort.
I only want a small change... BUT will they go lower than already Sline suspension?
Some pics if anyone knows of Pro-Kits on 20" wheels would be great.
Thanks in advance.

My C7 3.0 tdi Quattro with Eibach Pro kit springs measures 365mm from wheel centre to wheel arch, front and rear. I've had the springs on for about 6 months and fitted them with new mounting rubbers as the other springs had done about 70000 miles. Comfort levels are good as my wife would soon complain if they weren't. The car also has Bilstein shock absorbers.

John.

Reactions: Star2k8
Hi there folks...
Recent new owner of a C7 Saloon, I have the Black Edition (2WD) so has the 20" Rotors which I like...
But was hoping to to just get a slighty smaller tyre - arch gap and hear the Eibach are best for keeping comfort.
I only want a small change... BUT will they go lower than already Sline suspension?
Thanks in advance.

I have a set of these lowering springs for sale if you are interested?

Reactions: Star2k8
Hi there folks...
Thanks in advance.

Hi there, what springs did you go for in the end? If you went for the pro kit, how does the ride feel compared to standard? Any pictures of your drop as this will be one of my first mods on my a6 s line se

Cheers