Dynamic Mirror Indicators + Rear Door Lights.

ped

Reaction score
I fitted dynamic indicators in the mirrors, it now matches the front and rear indicators. Also fitted AUDI SPORT lights in the rear door to match the front.

DSC 03200

Reactions: jimojameso, Riko0073, Luiggi and 1 other person
I fitted dynamic indicators in the mirrors, it now matches the front and rear indicators. Also fitted AUDI SPORT lights in the rear door to match the front.

View attachment 212208
Love it! Details please, I always felt the rear doors were missing that, and the side mirror indicators look sick!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I bought them both on ebay. I can't download the link but there are plenty on the site.

Looks good

I fitted the indicators on my pfl think i paid about £40 for the pair and dead easy to fit

In the US we don't get the dynamic headlights, they look great!

I bought them both on ebay. I can't download the link but there are plenty on the site.
There’s plenty of ones listed from China for around £10 but the genuine ones don’t seem to have many listings and are £120 ish, I didn’t know you could do this with the rear doors or I would have already. Did you get genuine ones or some of the cheap copies? I’d rather stick with genuine items but with something like this if something else is just as good and 10% of the price I can’t really justify buying the genuine ones.

I've fallen to this before, buy cheap buy twice.

I thought as much, why I’d prefer to stay genuine, just when OP said there’s plenty of them thought it may be the cheaper option he had took with it ‘only’ being a puddle light.

I bought the Audi rings door light from Sytner Leeds (i think) on ebay about 2 years ago - they were £60, which is a decent saving on the £120 ish rrp. Rather buy genuine ones. Dead easy to replace, just need to be careful you don't break the fairly fragile plastic.

I have some spare standard ordinary puddle lights for sale if anyone is interested.

Having this in mind, I have a PFL RS3 with recently retrofitted dynamic rear tail lights. I would now want to retrofit the dynamic wing mirror indicators together with OEM carbon fiber mirror covers. I always but ALWAYS preferred the OEM genuine stuff, bearing in mind the phrase if buying cheap you end up buying twice. So does anyone have the part numbers of the dynamic wing mirror indicators? I would be much obliged.

Having this in mind, I have a PFL RS3 with recently retrofitted dynamic rear tail lights. I would now want to retrofit the dynamic wing mirror indicators together with OEM carbon fiber mirror covers. I always but ALWAYS preferred the OEM genuine stuff, bearing in mind the phrase if buying cheap you end up buying twice. So does anyone have the part numbers of the dynamic wing mirror indicators? I would be much obliged.

Osram sell them
£150
28489b6c9498f6f89d6296cb876e181d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: s3facelift09 and DW81
Osram sell them
£150
28489b6c9498f6f89d6296cb876e181d.jpg

Thanks mate, could you tell me by any chance what's this:

https://shop.ahw-shop.de/original-a...nspiegelblinker-beifahrerseite-blinker?c=3786

and this:

https://shop.ahw-shop.de/original-a...ssenspiegelblinker-fahrerseite-blinker?c=3786

I presume they're not dynamic. Aldo it says in the description below they fit and RS3 2017 facelift models.

I'll go with Osram. I don't know what's better for the carbon fiber mirror covers, white or black version of the Osram dynamic indicators?

Thanks mate, could you tell me by any chance what's this:

https://shop.ahw-shop.de/original-a...nspiegelblinker-beifahrerseite-blinker?c=3786

and this:

https://shop.ahw-shop.de/original-a...ssenspiegelblinker-fahrerseite-blinker?c=3786

I presume they're not dynamic. Aldo it says in the description below they fit and RS3 2017 facelift models.

I'll go with Osram. I don't know what's better for the carbon fiber mirror covers, white or black version of the Osram dynamic indicators?

Original indicator.
IMG 1779

I bought the Audi rings door light from Sytner Leeds (i think) on ebay about 2 years ago - they were £60, which is a decent saving on the £120 ish rrp. Rather buy genuine ones. Dead easy to replace, just need to be careful you don't break the fairly fragile plastic.

I have some spare standard ordinary puddle lights for sale if anyone is interested.
Do they fit the pfl?