DRL info

Ferg

Reaction score
Hi, I have had the daytime running lights facility retro-fitted to my B7 S4 using Audi parts (I also had the follow me home done at the same time and this seems to work fine). My question is, when I switch the drl on, should this be both front and back lights and what about dashboard and gauges ? I just get front lights, but would have expected it to be similar to using side lights, or maybe I am just missing the point of what drl is supposed to be ?

Could someone who has this fitted to their B7 please advise.

Many thanks,

You can set it with VCDS so that both the front and rear come on when the DRLs are activated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also set both the clocks and needle illuminate or just the needles.

Care to post a photo of the DRL setup? Would love to see it on a B7

I haven’t seen a B7 with DRLs yet, is it a LED strip you installed or what does the final product look like?

I haven’t seen a B7 with DRLs yet, is it a LED strip you installed or what does the final product look like?

Sorry, I think I must be missing something - I just have 2 new dashboard switches that enable me to select DRL on or off and the same with the follow me home lights. All the lighting comes from the vehicle's existing front and rear lights.