Drivers Seatbelt

Ormesome

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Do you all have the rivet type thing that holds the seat belt buckle up and in place on the belt itself? I love my A3 but this is one part i hate. It keeps falling down to the bottom part of the seatbelt and i each time i sit in it i have to search for it. really fiddly!

Cheers

Yes - mine doesn't stay up for long. I suppose you could put a clothes peg or something similar if it really bugs you ..:whistle2: :puke2:

There is a sliding piece of plastic on the belt that has the same function surely?

Reactions: richinsoton, Rob2k68 and Scottyg
As above. There should be a wee sliding wrap of plastic on the belt. Slide it up and problem solved.

Reactions: richinsoton and azibux1
Not there. must of come off or broken by previous owner. Ill check ebay to see if there are any. Its only a small problem really but its just so annoying to have to find it everytime i get in the car!

cheers guys.

Found it! on both sides the little plastic bit was pushed down so far that i couldn't see it! you guys are awesome! thanks for the help! :welcoming:

Reactions: richinsoton, Rob2k68 and azibux1
Found it! on both sides the little plastic bit was pushed down so far that i couldn't see it! you guys are awesome! thanks for the help! :welcoming:
:D

Reactions: Rob2k68
lol wait until you find the other hidden bits!!! First aid kit under the drivers seat, jackets under the back seat...warning triangle in the boot hatch! :D

Reactions: richinsoton, Rob2k68, azibux1 and 1 other person
lol wait until you find the other hidden bits!!! First aid kit under the drivers seat, jackets under the back seat...warning triangle in the boot hatch! :D
Didn't know about the first aid kit myself! Haha only had it a few weeks though to be fair

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
lol if you lift the carpet in the boot there is also a nice little 'Snap-on' tool kit in a box! :)

Reactions: azibux1
lol if you lift the carpet in the boot there is also a nice little 'Snap-on' tool kit in a box! :)
Heard about the tool kit but haven't taken it out yet to check it out! :)

How have I not searched and found this thread sooner! I'm going to have to look when I get back in the car, it's been annoying the hell out of me!

Reactions: SILVAF0XX and richinsoton