Drivers Seat Insides...

Tom93

Reaction score
I've always had this issue but only just realised how annoying it is, my drivers seat is stuck with the base all the way up. Been driving a golf lately and the seat base is all the way down and its super comfy, get back in the audi and i feel like im going greenlaning, its dreadful. So my question to you lot is, does anyone have any experience of the insides of the seats? Can i get in there somehow and manually wind it down? Obviously the seat adjustment button/lever isnt working i have tried that ;)

S3 recaros sit higher than A3/Golf seats... its partially due to all the electrics... they will never go as low as A3/Golf seats without some modification at least...

<tuffty/>

Ahh i dodnt know that, learnt something today. So should the drivers seat go as low as the passengers?

Both should go as low as each other I believe... I have mine as low as it goes I think and both drivers and passenger seats are set to the same positions

<tuffty/>

Think i might rip the seat out later and see what i can do, i know thats the position i feel more comfortable so ill have to see whats on in there, ive already took the switch apart and tried to power the motor manually with no success :(

Sooo result.

Took the seat out, that shiney silver thing in the corner is the base up/down motor, gave it power with the jump pack and it moved. Went either way until i could figure out whats what. But end result is the seats down :) happy.