Dpf light

Jig

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Been looking on these forums since I’ve owned the car just to see common problems with the car but can’t seem to find the problem I’m getting?

every morning the car starts without fail, when I get to my destination do whatever I need to do come back to the car it doesn’t start? I can hear a gush like noise sometimes near the front but can’t hear the hum of the fuel pump? It’s an Audi 2.0 tdi 2007 140bhp BPW engine with 118k on it. Sometimes when it starts I get a orange dpf light on the dash in the middle just under where it says the radio station but it only comes on briefly as the engine fires? And I’ve also read my car has no dpf? Had someone look under and apparently no dpf? I’d appreciate any info anyone has on this cause I wanna get it sorted cause I like the car and don’t want something worse to happen if I leave it

Forgot to mention if it’s left for 30-45 minutes it will start up again but isn’t always the nicest start up it feels a bit weird like rough but drives fine as far as I can tell

More things to be concerned about like the double trouble 77mm oil pump drive and oil pump drive chain tensioner .

Audibalshaftmag 1

Unfortunately not cheap considering current B7 values .

Best converted to geared drive with corrosponding remanufactured modified balancer shaft keyway and 100mm drive key .

Kit 12 .

Unfortunately not cheap considering current B7 values .

Best converted to geared drive with corrosponding remanufactured modified balancer shaft keyway and 100mm drive key .

Kit 12 .

I appreciate your reply a lot thanks for the help! Any idea where I can take it to get this oil pump done? Was just driving about 10 minutes ago put my foot down in second gear the car cut out and the glow plug light flashed for a couple seconds then went out and it started again?