Door locking on S3 facelift

S3JACKSON

Reaction score
Can someone confirm that on a facelift S3 only the drivers door will unlock using the key? Remote works fine.

It says in the owners manual the door locks are heated,is the trueo_O

Steve

Wasn't it like this: once unlocks only drivers door, Twice unlocks all doors.

Thanks Cleotra,i will give that a try.............

Steve

Its a setting that can be amended, you can have it set through VCDS where one press can either open all doors and boot, or you can have it so it only opens the drivers door, then the second press will open all doors.

You can also set up auto locking, so when the car goes over 10mph the doors lock automatically.

Thanks Nilz,i will put the solus on and have a play.

Steve

On the a5 under car then set up on the MMI 3G+ there is a setting for something such as two stage locking or something similar

anti hijack iirc - same for the boot too on mine it won't pop if the engine is running.

Thanks raS3r

I will have more time at the weekend to plug my Solus in and see what adjustments i can make.

This is my first Audi and i have much to learn,this is a great site with loads of info to help me:cool:

Steve

Brilliant I only joined this site last night! But we have had a few audis. I have used Vcds etc to add features if u need any help. Such as beep on locking and unlocking.
Visual parking aid.
And even enabled the Bluetooth module and wired in a audi microphone. The Bluetooth module is already in the audi a5! Just turned off

Reactions: S3JACKSON