Difficulties Transfering Ownership of Vehicle

MikhailCompo

Reaction score
I've had my 2nd hand car since the start of the month. 67 plate S3. It came with an extended warranty, service plan and breakdown cover, which i have paperwork for. I phoned local dealer who confirmed they were transferrable and also assured me everything had been transferred into my name.

I have created an account with Audi.co.uk and also Audi.com

With Audi.co.uk it will not let me add my vehicle, it says
Sh1t

I created an account on Audi.com and have added my vehicle. It said i needed to contact dealer to register my vehicle (despite already doing so) to get full info.

At the recommendation of someone on here, i contacted Audi Digital, did a video call and showed V5 and passport and since then i can see my service history in my Audi.com account, but nothing about service plan, warranty or breakdown cover.

Still cannot add my vehicle in Audi.co.uk.

Can you name any other ways I can waste my life, becoming frustrated speaking to multiple incompetents idiots?

Also, can you please tell me what more i am supposed to do to get this sorted? I've only done about 400 miles since i bought the car and plan to do a 900 mile trip round Scotland in September plus service due in October, so I want this to be sorted now.

Thanks a lot guys.