did the previous owner miss a service and how does that effect my warranty?

quattrorally

Reaction score
ligA5oZ.png

Doesn’t look like it to me? 2017, 2018 (couple of months late but wouldn’t say that’s an issue), 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which warranty are you meaning exactly?
As stated above the standard manufacturer warranty would have expired last month.
Does it have extended warranty?
Have you just bought the car from a dealer(its hard to remember all posts on this forum), in which case you will have been provided with a warranty.
The car is on fixed annual servicing, with the only one carried out late being the 2018 inspection by approximately 11 weeks.
By contrast the 2019 oil change was done 1 month early.

Audi seems to think my manufacturers warranty expires this month. on the 19th. I got an email asking me if wanted to extend it so it definitely has not expired yet.

yes I bought it used from a main dealer which means I have the approved warranty as well until Jan next year.

should I extend the manufacturers warranty or is the approved used warranty the same?

thanks for your replies so far.

Audi seems to think my manufacturers warranty expires this month. on the 19th. I got an email asking me if wanted to extend it so it definitely has not expired yet.

yes I bought it used from a main dealer which means I have the approved warranty as well until Jan next year.

should I extend the manufacturers warranty or is the approved used warranty the same?

thanks for your replies so far.

It’s the same warranty cover just provided by the dealership instead of Audi uk

I had approved used warranty before and still had a clutch replacement using it so it works

It’s the same warranty cover just provided by the dealership instead of Audi uk

I had approved used warranty before and still had a clutch replacement using it so it works

was this on an stronic?