DG12FBV Daytona Grey 8P RS3

Alan Oliver

Reaction score
Anyone of here know anything related to the past history of this Car.
Currently for Sale on Auto Trader.

Recent MOT seem OK, Advisory wise. Actually appears backwards In that More issue(s) were advised in it's first 3 tests.

Wheel and tyre damage at 1st MOT and Headlight aim fail, Just wondering if this has had uncategorised damage repairs?

Just trying to do as much research as possible before possible proceeding with my interest.

TIA

Recent MOT seem OK, Advisory wise. Actually appears backwards In that More issue(s) were advised in it's first 3 tests.

Wheel and tyre damage at 1st MOT and Headlight aim fail, Just wondering if this has had uncategorised damage repairs?

Just trying to do as much research as possible before possible proceeding with my interest.

TIA

I’ve asked 2 of my fellow 8P RS3 owners for any info if they recognise it.

Will post back if anything is known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIA

Looks good in the photos Alan but as you say its early MOT history is a bit thought provoking, that said, later MOT history and 'new owners' since 2016 may have afforded it better TLC. PM me with your email address if you need a period Sales Brochure:

2011 RS3 sales brochure

Good luck, I love the 8P RS3... :racer: Here to help...

Hi There,
Thanks for the replies, I spoke to the Seller yesterday, A pleasant lady from Leicestershire. I requested some pics requesting specifically the History & the condition of the Bolsters on the WB sears. All looked good.

What was a bit disconcerting was that after that I did an MOT history check on the Car and instead of no issues in its formative years and more as the Car aged (in terms of advisories) it was the other way round. One year it was presented with a damaged wheel/tyre & headlight beams that required adjustment. Are these the result of a non disclosed shunt repair I ask myself?

I think it has been through Listers Audi Coventry at some point in its life.

I have this new "Halo" RS3 on order since Nov last year & as it looks like it will be well into 2023 that it materialises it is only a stopgap that I want but I don't want to be landed with a Lemon. The Car is a private Sale, And is still significant (as everything is these days) Money.