destination entry

sks

Reaction score
Satnav is a bit long to enter things. I have (after much faffing to and fro) managed to get myAudi to send a location to the car. Only problem is it takes longer to load then it does to type a new postcode in (shouldn't have expected any different really)
First it says 'connecting' for ages, then has to verify who I am then takes ages to sync it. Is anybody else having this?
Also manual says it should send to myAudi 'special desitinations' but it actually goes to audi contacts which seems odd. Have I done something wrong?
I've read google maps can send to car but can't get it to work

Mine works quite quickly to load my destinations but they do go to contacts. Special destinations are for you to add your own poi file, I use them for speed camera alerts and Shell stations from pocketGPSworld website.

Getting google to work is a bit fiddly but it does work. Have you gone thru the steps on myaudi website to link google to your car ??
You can send to car from google maps on desktop or share to myaudi from google maps on Android phone, although you can do the same thing directly on the myaudi phone app.

This is all on a win10 desktop pc and Android phone for me.

yeh i've set it all up for googlemaps too but doesn't work for some reason - standard Audi. Says contact your car manufacturer, can't connect etc.

That is odd, it works OK for me. Did you use your myaudi login where it says "My Google™ account/account ID" ?? It is a bit misleading as it needs your myaudi account not google account

Reactions: sve170