Delivery Tyres

I'm guessing Pirelli PZero's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wellsy
Mine had P Zeros but not on 20" wheels.
Now running on Goodyear EfficientGrip, very pleased with them. Very quiet.

Bridgestone S001 on my 20s, fine on dry roads but really quite poor in cold and/or wet conditions. Only done 10k miles and need replaced quite soon too, will probably switch to michelins, they have always performed well in all conditions from past experience.

My Allroad came with Goodyear Efficient Grips 235/55R18... thats correct from the SUV selection of tyres

PZeros on my 20s

Will switch to something longer lasting when i change

I think I'd be happy if it comes with Pirellis. Hopefully not Bridgestones, as ajk82 says above, they aren't the best tyre especially in the wet. My Golf GTD came from the factory with Bridgestones last year and these were swiftly changed for Michelin Pilot Sport 4's. I've got 4 Bridgestone tyres gathering dust in the garage, I must try and sell them on...

Reactions: akj82
I think I'd be happy if it comes with Pirellis. Hopefully not Bridgestones, as ajk82 says above, they aren't the best tyre especially in the wet. My Golf GTD came from the factory with Bridgestones last year and these were swiftly changed for Michelin Pilot Sport 4's. I've got 4 Bridgestone tyres gathering dust in the garage, I must try and sell them on...

What size tyres are sitting in your garage?

P-Zeros lasted 19k on the front of my BiTDI. Had to change after one blew out due to excessive wear on the inside edge (outside edge was also pretty worn down too). The driverside tyre was identical.

Now got Rainsport 3's on instead, and got 4 wheel alignment booked in a couple weeks time.

P-Zeros lasted 19k on the front of my BiTDI. Had to change after one blew out due to excessive wear on the inside edge (outside edge was also pretty worn down too). The driverside tyre was identical.

Now got Rainsport 3's on instead, and got 4 wheel alignment booked in a couple weeks time.
Are you running a lower ride height than standard?

Condolences on the tyres - at least they should wear out quick on the S6 so won't have to put up with them for too long ! Car looks great btw, saw your photos on the other thread.