Daytona Grey

SJR88

Reaction score
Probably not the most exciting post, but...

I've always liked Daytona Grey and when I see it on other cars it looks fairly dark and rich and in my option just makes any Audi look good. My A3 was Monsoon Grey and I didn't like how light it was and always wanted Daytona because it was darker and richer looking.

Anyway sorry to go on, but does anyone else feel like their Daytona A4 just doesn't look that much like Daytona should?

I've seen a few pics of others on here and they usually look like mine. I've always thought it doesn't look like Daytona should look. I seen a Q3 today and it just looked so good, then went back to my car and it just doesn't stand out and just reminds me of Monsoon Grey.

You should see Daytona in the flesh......in the sun....the flakes just pop in the sun! It looks great!

Reactions: h1r4
Different colours do suit different cars as the lines of the car can be enhanced, my a3 saloon looks stunning in Daytona but I am not so sure it suits the a4 quite as well. There is no getting away from what ScottishA4B9 is saying though...

Reactions: Brasso
Yeh I know what you's mean. I think the A4 would look better with the black gloss grille that comes standard on the A3 S Line, I think that looks good with Daytona.

A4 looks good in black
A3 looks good in daytona grey

that's what I think :)

Reactions: PhxViper
A4 looks good in black

The A4 also looks good in white, I was surprised how much I liked it in white!

I think next time I'll be getting the new A5 in Sepang blue :grin:

Reactions: cuke2u
A4 looks good in black

+1 on this.

My misses has ordered a new A3 in Daytona Grey ... Lovely colour, would of had it on mine if she didn't have it!

Reactions: cuke2u