Customisations help

Peter Metcalf

Monkey magic
Reaction score
Hi is anyone available to do a few tweaks, Doncaster South Yorkshire I've pm'd people close to me on the vcds map but no one has got back to me, I'll pay beer money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi is anyone available to do a few tweaks, Doncaster South Yorkshire I've pm'd people close to me on the vcds map but no one has got back to me, I'll pay beer money

I am available in Rochdale if that helps?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks Arcam I will bear you in mind if I can't get anyone a bit closer your only an hour and a half up the road

Thanks Arcam I will bear you in mind if I can't get anyone a bit closer your only an hour and a half up the road

I do get up to Pontefract from time to time as well. I will drop you a PM next time I am going over that way.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi I have a 2013 a3 sport 8v my first audi. Does any one know if there are any good mods you can do to the mmi or software and what code do you use.

Hi I have a 2013 a3 sport 8v my first audi. Does any one know if there are any good mods you can do to the mmi or software and what code do you use.
Check out the link / PDF file in my signature. There is also a massive VCDS thread over in the 8V forum :)