Custom "S3" Branded Floor Mats (8V)

Maybe just a pic of the logo, could be on anything that way :eyes:

IMG_5819.jpg

Reactions: MrTPR, Tom.H, jungle650 and 1 other person
Tried to order in line , maybe be being dumb but do not seem to be able to get the embroidery option or heel pad . Will call them to order

Okay, so maybe I do want S3 logos after seeing that. Damn.

Because they do a really good job with them. Looks very OEM.

Finally, today I received my mats in the correct specification. I'm happy to recommend Autostyle for their attention to detail, quality and customer service!

These are mine;

IMG_2521.jpg

I hope this thread helps anyone looking for superior quality mats in the future.

Greg.

Reactions: LeeDaviesS3, jungle650, BarryG79 and 1 other person
I have emailed them as I went to order but cannot find the option for embroidered S3 logo on the dropdown menu.

Has any got the metal heel plate too?
I would like to see it if so as I can't stand it when the carpet wears under the heel.

I had to phone for it , again maybe a copyright concern . Shame as Audi not offering . Audi uk could do a deal with them and sell them in their dealerships .

I have emailed them as I went to order but cannot find the option for embroidered S3 logo on the dropdown menu.

Has any got the metal heel plate too?
I would like to see it if so as I can't stand it when the carpet wears under the heel.

I haven't seen any with a metal insert. Personally, I prefer the mat without anything - if I have to replace it in future due to wear then so be it.

I had to phone for it , again maybe a copyright concern . Shame as Audi not offering . Audi uk could do a deal with them and sell them in their dealerships .

Potentially, but expect to pay a premium for that...?

Finally, today I received my mats in the correct specification. I'm happy to recommend Autostyle for their attention to detail, quality and customer service!

These are mine;

IMG_2521.jpg

I hope this thread helps anyone looking for superior quality mats in the future.

Greg.

Think the above looks great - does the logo look as big as i think it looks ??

And did you go with black or are these anthracite ?

Thanks

Think the above looks great - does the logo look as big as i think it looks ??

And did you go with black or are these anthracite ?

Thanks
The logo is slightly on the large side but not offensively large.

These are anthracite and a perfect match to the factory interior.

20180322 152027 2016x1134
20180322 152018 2016x1134

Reactions: Tom.H, BarryG79, Jamesey78 and 1 other person
I wont use this company ever again tbh
After nearly 2weeks of waiting and no reply to emails my £85 mats turn up with half a heel pad stitched on, rear mats had no clips and and i think the logo position on rears is poor just slapped in the middle.
So i complained via email they took my complaint to heart an insisted i took refund rather than rectify the issue.

Will find another company to use instead. For 85quid mats shouldnt be turning up half done.

That's just my experience/ review

So you got a refund and got to keep the mats? I'm taking that you let them know when ordering that you had rear clips. I ordered with a heel pad originally, but thought it looked odd as it was so thick. It being another layer if carpet on top. Took the heel pad off but alas it had marked the original carpet with the stitching so had to purchase another drivers mat. Just couldn't live with the rectangular mark it left. My fault entirely. My perception of a heel pad was that it would be inbuilt not another carpet on top. Well chuffed with mine. Sorry to hear you've not got what you wanted.

Reactions: lucaslfc
So you got a refund and got to keep the mats? I'm taking that you let them know when ordering that you had rear clips. I ordered with a heel pad originally, but thought it looked odd as it was so thick. It being another layer if carpet on top. Took the heel pad off but alas it had marked the original carpet with the stitching so had to purchase another drivers mat. Just couldn't live with the rectangular mark it left. My fault entirely. My perception of a heel pad was that it would be inbuilt not another carpet on top. Well chuffed with mine. Sorry to hear you've not got what you wanted.

Just way cookie crumbles sometimes eh lol. Yea told them on email had clips on them. Logo position on rears was probs down to me no telling them were put it bit common sense made me think they be in similar position to the fronts which would have looked better.

No what you mean about heel pad looks little strange.

Yea got refund but not the point was disapponted tbh. Quality wernt bad like who was stitching mine up must have been on the ale the night before lol.

Reactions: Leevr
Got my sample through for some mats. Viper green edging or there equivalent. Matches quite well. The mat sample is quite plush. It should be well worth the outlay.

hi lee how did you manage to get a sample mat sent out to you could you forward me details please

thanks michael

hi lee how did you manage to get a sample mat sent out to you could you forward me details please

thanks michael
Just email them for a sample mate. You get a small carpet sample and a sample of whatever colour piping you need.
Screenshot 20180905 204747 Chrome

Reactions: Michael Paul shields
How do you order front S3 Logo mats with Autostyle. They are not listed on website. I have emailed them and got no reply ?
are there any part #'s yet or key descriptors.

How do you order front S3 Logo mats with Autostyle. They are not listed on website. I have emailed them and got no reply ?
are there any part #'s yet or key descriptors.
Best to call them. Nice guy to talk to. Cant advertise S3 logo as possibly copyright.

Would like to order some custom mats for my s3. Wondered how the Autostyle mats held up given the threads a few years old now. Any other company suggestions also appreciated