Current New A6 Deals

A4 SJC

Reaction score
I was kindly alerted by a friend that Audi are currently offering a £6k deposit contribution on new A6 models (2.0 TDi Ultra Black Edition Manual)

I've looked at Orangewheels, who can offer a further £4k on top of this. This is coupled with 3.9% APR on PCP. Using the finance calculator and PCPcal.co.uk, i reckon the monthlies could be relatively cheap for a car as well specc'd as the BE

My question is has anyone done significantly better than these figures? If I was to change, I'd have a serious lump of negative equity to swallow (I bought my A4 just before the emissions scandal broke) so any further money on offer would help to soften the blow!

Reactions: GRE57Y
Yeah noticed that on the list price. It's around £1650 less than list when you strip out the metallic paint. Their APR advertised is 4.9% and not 3.9% as per Audi's own website though.

Think someone needs to update their offers section

I pick mine up tomorrow- I've swapped from an RS3 with £5.5k negative equity and got the following deal:

3.0TDI Quattro (272PS) Black Edition
Metallic paint
48months @3.9%APR
15k miles per year
£560/month & £1000 deposit

I feel it's a good deal but each to their own...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audimad and jojo
Looks pretty good GRE57Y, enjoy your pick up day tomorrow. I hope to get my new A6 Allroad next week end. Just to compare deals 3.0 BiTdi Allroad Sport + Metallic. £1000 deposit 47 x £535 on a 10k miles / year PCP @ 3.9%. I think another £1000 discount may be possible on the right car which would reduce monthly's by £22.

Sounds good! enjoy! Since pick up today and coming out of an RS3, the 272 is still no slouch so the biTDI will great!!! Happy with my purchase!

I'd love to get into a 3.0TDI but at £500+ a month it's just not feasible!

Carwow are around £800 off Orangewheels. Just depends what I can negotiate on my PX i suppose to keep the negative equity to a minimum

I'd love to get into a 3.0TDI but at £500+ a month it's just not feasible!

Carwow are around £800 off Orangewheels. Just depends what I can negotiate on my PX i suppose to keep the negative equity to a minimum

It all depends if you can find a stock vehicle as well as the discounts are usually better. I took the maximum discount offered on carwow to my local dealer and they priced matched on a stock car in Germany.

Mine was also a stock car, they've got another which is a 3.0TDI Black Edition with tech pack etc, wheels are not standard black edition though a normal silver alloy has been optioned.

I pick mine up tomorrow- I've swapped from an RS3 with £5.5k negative equity and got the following deal:

3.0TDI Quattro (272PS) Black Edition
Metallic paint
48months @3.9%APR
15k miles per year
£560/month & £1000 deposit

I feel it's a good deal but each to their own...

That's an interesting swop, to go from an RS3 to an A6! Enjoy your new purchase, the A6 is a very nice place to be!

Interesting I agree! Very different types of Audi! Although the A6 is still surprisingly quick- a remap would be interesting

Reactions: jojo