Cup1 alloys on an A4 avant, any ideas if its possible in a 19" rim.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I was trawling back through some old pic's in my desk over the wekend and came across the attached pic.
i was curious as to wether porsche cup1 wheels will fit my avant, but they would need to be in a 19" rim to look right in the wheel arches.
any thoughts on the pcd and offset involved, i have seen cup1's on an RS2 avant but nothing on a b7 avant thus far.
i realise there are replicas around but from past experience with them they were no where as nice as the original rims.
anyway pic attached.
Picture 038

Would be 5x130 so make sure you factor in the width of adapters in your calculations. (minimum 15mm)

Lots of Porsche wheels have wider rears so you would also need to make sure your tyre choice is correct as I see you have a quattro. I've that heard 4wd systems don't like it if the rolling radius is too different between front and rear wheels.

Take a look for RH Cup or RH ZW1 wheels - they are the same style and some come in 5x112.

Last edited:
thanks for the info, the porsche is a 4wd version with sizes of:

front 6J x 16
rear 8J x 16
front 205/55 ZR 16
rear 225/50 ZR 16

those sizes wont be any use on my avant though but an 8J x 19" both F/R would possibly be where i be looking to get too if they doable, but offset and pcd need to be right.

found this pic of anRS2 with cup1's on, i like the rims but not sure about on the this older model.
Maybe any photoshop guru's could put cup1's on to a black B7 avant for me to gauge things better.
Rs2

thanks.

Last edited: