Cubic Telecom

Dimitris1911

Reaction score
Hello all, recently I received my new A3 and I have found some difficulties with the cubic telecom service.

I am located in Greece and when I am trying to complete my registration it is asking to validate my address. All good, except for the fact that Greece is not in the list of the countries. In some countries like Germany for example it is asking for legal documents such as passport or ID card but in some other countries like Netherlands or Finland simply inserting an address seems to be enough. I have already tried to contact them through mail but I have received no answer so far.

Now question is, should I just pick a country from the list that doesn't need any additional ID verification (and put a random address such as the Greek embassy in the Netherlands or will there be any issue with the signal? Has anyone else encountered something similar?

What's the cubic telecom service?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

When I am trying to create a wifi connection between the car and my iphone in order to create a hotspot, it pops up this service in order to sign up and establish connection, but unfortunately I do not know more about it as it seems it's not working in Greece.

Not sure why. I checked the plan I purchased for my car, which is the Pan European one. It says that it works in ': Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City, United Kingdom, Iceland, Albania'

Have you tried purchasing via your My Audi account on a PC. From memory I could not use the mobile app - I had to use the online web account

When I am trying to create a wifi connection between the car and my iphone in order to create a hotspot, it pops up this service in order to sign up and establish connection, but unfortunately I do not know more about it as it seems it's not working in Greece.
Can't help you with the iphone.
On android it works fine in Greece

Στάλθηκε από το SM-M317F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I had the same problem, couldn't find Greece in the list.
I tried to enter my Greek address and select different country (Ireland).

Worked fine, no identification needed. That being said i'm using the trial (free) plan.

Reactions: Dimitris1911