Crankshaft/speed sensor wiring anyone 2.0 tdi

Gunny110

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls im back in a a4!!! swapped a 07 mondeo zetec for a lovely 55 se avant 2.0 tdi on 167000 (wish it was the 1.9) drives absolutely faultlessly at a cruise has all its power goes through the gears perfectly. But (always a but) she is a pig to start no matter hot or cold at least 5 sec of cranking before she even splutters, and still need to hold the key until the revs pick up. i get the flashing coil light constantly flashing when she is running. Only code stored is p0727 engine sped sensor no signal (along those lines) now the guy i got it from showed me that about 2 days ago he had a new cps fitted (audi genuine) iv noticed that the wiring has been played with in the past and am after the correct 3 pin out diagram from the cps to the loom. so that way i can know 100% this is correct. Another thing to note is that coming to jnc ect she will randomly just cut out and a pig to start again unless im quick to dip the clutch. I have rad about the 461 relay and cam sensor, i have a voltmeter but electrics are not my thing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry here she is

Attachments

• KOSX8418[1].JPG
    KOSX8418[1].JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 93
After some digging, I have discovered there was a break in the crank sensor loom. I ave bypassed this straight to the pins on the ecu but still I have no signal? I have 5v resistance at the plug. Any ideas guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after replacing the map sensor as read on the web a guy had a similar issue on a bkd and that’s not sorted it, tried a Mac also and again still the same. My head hurts a lot. Anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk