1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Crail Thrash - 15th March 2015

elpaulio Mar 10, 2015

1. elpaulio

elpaulio Registered User

Evening guys & gals,

Who's all going to Crail this Sunday?
    I'm going to be heading down from Aberdeen just wondered if anyone else was heading down from up this way, could meet up and head down as a group?

Cheers

Paul

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Yeah, there's quite a few guys heading down. Not sure of everyone's plans, but I'm heading off from Asda Garthdee for 7:30 (meeting 7-7:15), stopping at Forfar McDs, then aiming to get down to Crail early enough to get a good spot on the grass.

4. elpaulio

elpaulio Registered User

Ahh sweet!! I was planning on leaving around 8ish, so could leave a bitty earlier...cant beat Forfar McD's for breakfast on the way down! ;)

MartayMcFly likes this.
  5. Blackwhite

Blackwhite Registered User

elpaulio, I hope your day went better than yesterday. :)

elpaulio likes this.
  6. elpaulio

elpaulio Registered User

Cheers mate, yes it went better today. Gave the car a quick blast with the jet wash at lunchtime due to it being a dust magnet then took it for a...ahem...spirited drive to dry it off :devilish:
    Also managed to snap me out of my annoyance at the ****** thing lol :kissmyrings:

Blackwhite likes this.
  7. AndyB-S3

AndyB-S3 Registered User

I may join you all if cool, I have a few things to do on weekend and Sunday is generally the only day can get stuff done with work etc.. so I am not 100%

If I do manage then you could stop at mine in Dundee and we can convoy over, when you hit the 1st round about coming into Dundee I am in the estate on the right hand side. I am 10 seconds from the roundabout. :)

Will let you know Saturday afternoon though. :)

8. elpaulio

elpaulio Registered User

Hey Andy,

Yeah, that sounds good to me, just let us know tomorrow.
    Don't know how many of us are meeting and convoying, but I imagine it'll be quite a lot as forfar McD's always builds the numbers up.
    If you PM me your number I can give you a shout when we are coming past the Auchterhouse turn off or there about and join up then?!

MartayMcFly and AndyB-S3 like this.
  9. weebeasTTie

weebeasTTie Registered User

Hi Martay is it possible for to pick up a Audi clan sticker from Crail for me please.
    Reg

QUOTE="MartayMcFly, post: 2403260, member: 37056"]Yeah, there's quite a few guys heading down. Not sure of everyone's plans, but I'm heading off from Asda Garthdee for 7:30 (meeting 7-7:15), stopping at Forfar McDs, then aiming to get down to Crail early enough to get a good spot on the grass.[/QUOTE]

MartayMcFly likes this.
  10. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

[/QUOTE]

Sure thing Reg, you wanting a pair?

11. weebeasTTie

weebeasTTie Registered User

Yes Martay I can all ways put one on the 100, thanks

MartayMcFly likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Bob stone

Bob stone Registered User

Keep yours eyes open for a wee grey mini with orange bits he is on my mini club web site it runs noz !! They guy who drives it is a nice guy and will talk to and to anyone lol

14. AndyB-S3

AndyB-S3 Registered User

@elpaulio that sounds a plan, will wait at the roundabout for you all to pass and join in. ;)

will be able to let you all know later today if will make it. Cheers

MartayMcFly likes this.
  15. AndyB-S3

AndyB-S3 Registered User

Hey guys, sorry but won't be able to make it. Been looking after my in laws dogs and have to take them home 2moz afternoon.

Have a great time and will see you at the next one. ;)

16. elpaulio

elpaulio Registered User

Hey Andy,

Shame you couldn't make it bud!! Was a good day but I'm sure we'll see you at the next one!

Paul

17. AndyB-S3

AndyB-S3 Registered User

Hey Paul,

Yeah gutted i missed it, just had too much to do today.

When is the next day? I will bring my camera gear and be photographer for the day too. ;-)

18. mikers4

mikers4 Registered User

Was a good day and even had alright weather for being Crail

19. Brodster

Brodster Registered User

It was a great day and a good turn out for all clan members. Here's to the biggie in Septmeber at the German Invasion. Its gonna be carnage