Couple of general questions..

azibux1

Reaction score
Hi all,

1: On a new (PFL) S3 with advanced key, does the key still look the same as the regular one and have the flip out blade? Seems a bit odd if so, but I think that seems to be the way it is?

2: At what stage of an order can you view a VIN number on yourAudi? Or is it not possible?

Thanks!

Hi all,

1: On a new (PFL) S3 with advanced key, does the key still look the same as the regular one and have the flip out blade? Seems a bit odd if so, but I think that seems to be the way it is?

2: At what stage of an order can you view a VIN number on yourAudi? Or is it not possible?

Thanks!
I have a new PFL A3 with advanced key so guessing the same as S3. The key is the same as the regular one and has the flip out blade. Guess it still has it so if the remote part don't work for whatever reason you can still enter the car.

I have a new PFL A3 with advanced key so guessing the same as S3. The key is the same as the regular one and has the flip out blade. Guess it still has it so if the remote part don't work for whatever reason you can still enter the car.

Cool thanks for confirming! Shame we don't get a nice fancy key like the A4 / A6 haha

VIN number is generated during the actual build.

Hmmm OK... My build has completed but cannot see the VIN anywhere on the tracker

Will have to ask the dealer and see

Reactions: Pook
Audi CS 0800 699888 should also be able to provide the VIN number if your dealer struggles.

Reactions: azibux1 and pburv
Audi CS 0800 699888 should also be able to provide the VIN number if your dealer struggles.
Cool thanks! Wanting to make a parts request for some accessories here to see if they can beat the dealer prices haha

Reactions: Rob2k68