Contacts at Glasgow or Stirling Audi?

SamR92

Reaction score
As per title, anyone got any good contacts at Glasgow or Stirling new car sales?

Cheers,
Sam

Yup, call Abie Torrance mate at Stirling he's brilliant.
We've bought our last 4 cars from him in last 4 years.

Reactions: FBF01 and Flying Scotsman
Abie, will be brilliant, as he has the same surname as myself :blink: :respekt:

I like it :yes:

We started going to Abie (pronounced AB not Abbey like my mate thought and expected to speak to a woman lol) when the previous salesman left to go and sell Lambo's and Rollers in Edinburgh. Since 2007 we've bought 4 cars from his predecessor and 4 from Abie.

Reactions: FBF01
Yup, call Abie Torrance mate at Stirling he's brilliant.
We've bought our last 4 cars from him in last 4 years.

Abie fan here too, ordered my new car through him, nice guy. Told him to get on here, dont think he is though, too busy clearly ha.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
As per title, anyone got any good contacts at Glasgow or Stirling new car sales?

Cheers,
Sam
I know someone in Stirling.... really well that'll give you a cracking deal on a 140iM or even a 240iM.... Lol
As for Glasgow Audi if it's not parked in there showroom forget getting a good discount on a car....

Reactions: Audi Bairn and MattSedg
As for Glasgow Audi if it's not parked in there showroom forget getting a good discount on a car....

Yeah I’d heard that, will maybe give them a miss as I don’t want one that’s sitting on the forecourt.

Guys that have used Abie, what discount did you manage to get (if you don’t mind sharing)

Hi Sam, If you are willing to come to Edinburgh Audi I dealt with Lyndsay there and it was the easiest and most stress free car purchase I have experienced with a cracking deal done too.

Reactions: KenL and SamR92