Contact pics on MMI

Riko0073

Reaction score
just noticed that I’m getting the contact pic assigned on my phone come up on the MMI when dialling that person, never done this before, has there been some update I wasn’t aware of?

My car has been into Audi recently so maybe updated something whilst there?

It’s very cool though and having fun saving pics against contacts e.g Darth Vader for the wife...now if only I could assign a different ring tone to each that would be great!

Mine has done it since new 16 plate so maybe it’s your phone or you never noticed :)

Mine has done it since new 16 plate so maybe it’s your phone or you never noticed :)
Definitely hasn’t done it before, maybe it’s a phone update or something Audi did on its last visit?

All good anyway.

Mines is a Dec 66 plate and it has not always done this. No mention of a software update by dealer being done either. Changed from iPhone 6 to 7 so don’t know if that has changed it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cheapo Renault launched in 1632 does it so I'd expext it really!

As did my 2011 focus, however you cannot make car systems compatible with every phone especially newer ones. I remember versions of the apple phone os breaking a feature of car systems in the past...