Concert Stereo/Rear Speakers...

sachen

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I have recently bought a 06 plate Audi A3 and have taken out the Concert Stereo (non bose) I have bought the ISO lead and wired my Pioneer head unit, but there is only power going to the front speakers... when i fade to the back i get nothing.

Would any of you know why this could be and how could i fix the problem?!

Thanks alot!

You need to wire the blue flying lead on the ISO adapter to the power antenna or remote on lead on the Pioneer. Without this the rear amp won't turn on. You'll also have to fade to rear quite a bit as you will have 2 x 50w+ going to the fronts from the Pioneer whilst the rears will still be only getting a puny 2 x 20w from the rear amp.

Cheers for that Andy, worked a treat!!!!

I see what you mean about fading to the rear alot! You reckon it would be worth putting a decent amp for the rear speakers?

How hard is it to wire in a sub and amp into an A3? is it hard to feed to wires to the front and to the battery?

Also, with the size of the A3 sportback boots, has anyone experienced any serious rattle when putting in an aftermarket sub?

Last edited:
Are you sure you've connected the rear RCA's? Sounds like you may have conected the subwoofer pre-out which can be low pass only. Do you get bass from the rear speakers or nothing at all?