Colours!

Spinstorm

Reaction score
I am stuck on what colour to order a saloon in if I decide to order one.

My choice would be Navarra blue but £2,400 for a standard colour on the S3 is hard to stomach; it’s blue or have maybe 5 or 6 options.

I don’t want something outlandish. I don’t want people staring as I drive past. The no cost option of nardo is a great colour but it’s grey and it’s also still eye catching.

I know this is a super personal decision and everyone is different but whatever your opinion it may help me decide...

Nardo is great. Free and looks superb IMO and is specific to RS models. Looks much better in the flesh than the photos could ever get across.

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Daytona grey pearl - Looks superb on any Audi.

Plus your car will always look clean because this colour hides the dust/dirt very well.

I’m thinking the black looks good with aluminium.

I walked past a nardo rs6 this evening, Outside a hotel in Bournemouth... God that car looked good...!!

I am not precious at all on colours. Often the more important thing is the contrasting trim that you order.
For example, Nardo with Aluminium does not look good. Usually, it is a case that the lighter colours look best with the Black kit and the darker colours look better with the Alu kit.

Therefore, if you are happy with Nardo and get the Black pack. You will still be saving money and have a great looking car.

Reactions: deanshaw24
I am not precious at all on colours. Often the more important thing is the contrasting trim that you order.
For example, Nardo with Aluminium does not look good. Usually, it is a case that the lighter colours look best with the Black kit and the darker colours look better with the Alu kit.

Therefore, if you are happy with Nardo and get the Black pack. You will still be saving money and have a great looking car.

Anyone has seen daytona + back pack? will it good nice? or maybe it's better daytona + alu pack?

Regards

I'm looking to order Daytona + black pack - some decent images below give you an idea.

Slightly biased as my TT is Daytona with black pack but I think it looks really stealth.

Attachments

• car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 147
  • car4.JPG
    car4.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: AudiNutta
Was going for Daytona but there a loads of Audi's in my area that are Daytona, and the Nardo grey just looks like primer! so I've gone Mythos black with standard Alu i.e no optics packs.
Titanium rotors as well.
Would have gone grey if Audi had a nice dark grey, VW have a good dark grey.
Shame the colour selection on the RS3 is so tight !

I'm looking to order Daytona + black pack.

Umm, right in the middle of the dark vs light - which pack debate.

I still suspect it will pop more with the Alu pack.

I quite like the stealth look on cars but it is being seen a lot now so it has become a little bit of a cliché. Same with carbon fibre unfortunately, though I love it.

Anyway, it's all subjective and it comes down to one's personal taste. Either way, these cars look damn good.

I was going to go Floret Silver as it looks a bit fresher and cleaner but the wife has veto'd it having had three car accidents in silver cars (none with me mind!)