Colour Dilemma - Sepang Blue Or Misano Red?

Hey BH, the time must be approaching fast when you have to make that decision.
I would seriously think about wandering around a few dealers yards and checking out the saloons they have in stock. Go with your heart and you wont be far wrong. Pick the colour you want to live with.

I don't mind you having a Sepang Blue one as its a saloon................................................:arco:

Hey BH, the time must be approaching fast when you have to make that decision.
I would seriously think about wandering around a few dealers yards and checking out the saloons they have in stock. Go with your heart and you wont be far wrong. Pick the colour you want to live with.

I don't mind you having a Sepang Blue one as its a saloon................................................:arco:

Cheers Steve :thumbs up:

Well the deed is done. Changed my colour this afternoon with the Dealer from sepang blue to misano red. This has had no effect on the BW I've been told

Must admit I do feel a lot happier now :thumbs up:

As this thread shows I haven't been 100% on sepang blue for nearly a month now. Dont get me wrong sepang is a great colour its just not for me I'm afriad

The 'nail in the coffin' so to speak for the sepang blue was seeing some pics of a misano red S3 saloon that a Belfast Audi dealer has for sale at the mo

After skim reading the thread...misano with black pack, window tints then rear light tints after collection. Simple and effective. Done!

Cheers Steve :thumbs up:

Well the deed is done. Changed my colour this afternoon with the Dealer from sepang blue to misano red. This has had no effect on the BW I've been told

Must admit I do feel a lot happier now :thumbs up:

As this thread shows I haven't been 100% on sepang blue for nearly a month now. Dont get me wrong sepang is a great colour its just not for me I'm afriad

The 'nail in the coffin' so to speak for the sepang blue was seeing some pics of a misano red S3 saloon that a Belfast Audi dealer has for sale at the mo

you made the right choice my friend.... well done :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound
BH have you seen Misano next to Sepang? I was lucky enough my stealer had two S1's next to each other and to be honest for me the Sepang was nicer, that being said the saloon that Belfast have looks tasty in Misano so...... not sure if that's helpful or not I'm sure your pick the right colour tho, just hopefully on your first saloon lol

They are both fantastic colours. Though the red does look faster :p

Personally.. I find this colour hard to beat.. Like everyone I have deliberated and gone round in circles.. But there's something about the Misano that shows those lines perfectly :)

You can go round and round in circles with colour choice :confused: I think you just have to accept there is no right choice :D .. it's a good looking car the S3 (in all guises) and I don't think that is colour dependant ..

The only colour I didn't consider was Amalfi, as for me, it's too creamy. However if there was one sitting on my driveway, or I was looking for a used S3 and didn't have a choice, being Amalfi wouldn't put me off .. (beluga brown though, errrrm :3sadwalk:)

I went Sepang as I wasn't sure I could like with red for 3 years, but I park up next to a red black pack sometimes at work and I do go, hmmm, maybe I should have stuck with my original thoughts .. then I see mine in sunlight and go, ooooh, and then I look at the black one that parks next door etc. etc. :laugh:

Reactions: mcnallys
I went with Misano Red after seeing it in person at the dealership and I don't regret it at all. I love the colour, it really complements the lines of the saloon. Also, judging by the sheer amount of response I get from friends/family/colleagues and random people on the road, basically everyone loves it. However, if you don't like that kind of attention, you should stick with something like Daytona Gray or Glacier White. Just be warned that red cars get the most attention from the police ;)

My car is an A3 so I couldn't go for Sepang Blue, but that colour would be my second choice after Misano Red anyway.

Glad you made a decision....for now ;)

At least you'll now merge in with all those misano A3 s-lines :p

You won't regret it. Misano is a lovely colour and hides the drit really well.
I'm also always really impressed when my car is finally washed as it does look stunning.

As I said before the only disappointment is that it's not metallic.

Glad you made a decision....for now ;)

At least you'll now merge in with all those misano A3 s-lines :p

You won't regret it. Misano is a lovely colour and hides the drit really well.
I'm also always really impressed when my car is finally washed as it does look stunning.

As I said before the only disappointment is that it's not metallic.
Took me a month to come to this decision Martin. Feel so much better about the Misano red colour choice. The sepang just wasn't sitting right for me.

Gonna be quite a few sepang blue S3's when they start fully coming thro' mind ... :p

So long as you're happy with what you've ordered and you will still like the colour at the end of the ownership experience that's all that matters.

On a personal note I honestly think that Misano suits the saloon better than any colour Audi do. A great decision mate.

Reactions: Addict and Bristle Hound
So long as you're happy with what you've ordered and you will still like the colour at the end of the ownership experience that's all that matters.

On a personal note I honestly think that Misano suits the saloon better than any colour Audi do. A great decision mate.
Thanks Steve. Appreciated buddy :thumbs up: