Color Code for Soul Black Leather

dp_motley

2019 A3 35TFSI S line
Reaction score
Hey there. I bought A3 S-line leather/alcantara seats and an A4 steering wheel recently. The condition is very good, though I'd like to fresh them up and cover some small scratches. I was going to buy the Gliptone Scuffmaster Dye for leather, but they need the manufacturer's color reference to match the color. I have to provide this information with the purchase:

Car Manufacturer: Audi
Car Model: A3
Car Year: 2012
Leather Colour: Black
Manufacturer’s Colour Name: Soul Black
Manufacturer’s Colour Reference: ???

Is the "Soul Black" black right color name for the seats on an image below? I'm almost sure but I'd like a confirmation.

Also, what is a Color Reference for this color? They write "Look for the code on the identification plate in the engine bay, it should say ’TRIM’". But as I bought the seats separately of the car, I don't have any mentions of the leather trim color that can apply to the new seats (obviously). I'd appreciate if anyone could help me to identify the color name and color reference.

I found this codes online, but I need be sure they are correct: Soul 6PS, 7PE, 5PR.

Here are the front seats. Many of you have the similar ones. They look grey on the image, but they are more like dark grey or "light black".

A3 S Line leather alvantara front seats