clutch pedal on the floor

mikcarg01

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Was out last night and pressed the clutch pedal and the pedal went to the floor and stayed there. I found a small square piece of plastic on the floor. I can lift the pedal and it stays up but when pressed it just goes to the floor and stays there. Is this an easy fix?
Cheers mitch

Hi,
Yep had the same issue with mine.. Pedal is prone to snap at some point from the weld...

I bought a new pedal and used a guide on here to install it.. Not a big job.. Can be done if ur willin to get handy.

Just search on here to find the guide..

Jus make sure you take of washers on each side of old pedal as newpedal wont have them unles you buy them too.

Thats great thanks mate. Typical it happened on a saturday night wont get anywhere open till tomorrow.

Had a better look at it and its the clip thats broken not the pedal. Is it the same process to do the clip or is there an easier way?
Cheers

Ahh right... The white clip? Its going to be the same process though.. Pedal will have to come off im sure.

Buy a new pedal while ur at it... Trust me your pedal will snap at some point too like mine lol