Clutch kit help please

den911

Reaction score
Hi i have a 2011 A3 8P7 1.6tdi 77kw 105 bhp Cabriolet, i know the release bearing is on it's way and with 114k on the clock i thought i would replace the clutch,and DMF as it makes sense while gearbox is out,anyway i have struggled in trying to find a complete kit (with stop start) ..I have used LUK before with my BMW and always found them fine, not sure what the OEM clutch is but i know Sachs and Valeo are known good brands to use..Ihave tried looking on Ebay but i cant seem to find my exact kit , i could do with some help if anyone could give some part numbers to work off or a kit that anyone as used..I know there is a company called ************ on ebay but the revies both on Ebay and google are terrible..Any help would be apreciated.Thanks

im assuming manual

clutch and pressure plate part number 03L141018B
release bearing part number 02A141165M

flywheel for manual w/ start stop 03L105266BT

original are listed as sachs parts.

sachs clutch part number including bearing and pressure plate is 3000 970 036
sachs dmf part number 2294 001 360

Use Autodoc. You can mix and match the parts you want and it gives you the part numbers on the website. I’d change the slave cylinder also while you’re at it if yours is inside.
I was looking for everything for an octavia and autodoc was the cheapest and they sometimes have discount codes.

Reactions: den911
Use Autodoc. You can mix and match the parts you want and it gives you the part numbers on the website. I’d change the slave cylinder also while you’re at it if yours is inside.
I was looking for everything for an octavia and autodoc was the cheapest and they sometimes have discount codes.
Sometimes, yeah but recently I've noticed that autodoc prices have been matched by UK suppliers.
Add to that the issue with delivery, the parts the op needs can be found cheaper in the UK.
Eg. Skf Wheel bearing. Autodoc £55 plus 8 delivery plus waiting. Amazon UK £50 free delivery.

Also found some mad bargains on eBay for the op's clutch kit. 79.99 for an oem clutch and pressure plate. 25 for the oem release bearing.
Or £55 for an open box sachs clutch and plate.

@samisnake could you please link to the Sachs clutch and plate and the bearing i dont mind buying seperate just not confident in knowing i have the correct parts .

Thanks ,looking at parts in motion also on Ebay and i think ihave found a full kit ,clutch plate ,pressure plate ,release bearing and the DMF all sachs for £308 with a 5% discount on their website..Just seems to cheap to be correct ..

Thanks for the help,if you can help out for a part number for the clutch slave cylinder that would help.

Thought i would update , i managed to get a Clutch kit (with DMF) for stop start vehicle Sachs and a slave cylinder all in for £335 including a 5% discount and free delivery..