CETE Valve Controller delivery times

wuta3

Reaction score
Hi all,

The delivery info on the CETE website is a bit vague.

After you got your CETE invoice, how long before the item landed on your doorstep?

i have just ordered one this evening so i will find out soon :p most seems to have said around 4-5 days considering the postage is £15 it should be an express kind of service

I bought one a few months back & it was literally 2 days to the UK

Think mine was around 2-3 days but this was before the Coronavirus hit so possibly expect longer.

2-3 days here as well, including the replacement I needed. Support replies however were slow enough that I'd personally recommend you consider an ASR module instead. Theres a few here now with issues with the CETE.

2-3 days here as well, including the replacement I needed. Support replies however were slow enough that I'd personally recommend you consider an ASR module instead. Theres a few here now with issues with the CETE.

Is there a UK site that sells the asr module?

bought their front chin splitter as well as carbon mirror caps of these guys...top service
Same here, carbon chin splitter ordered, great communication, very friendly and arrived next working day! Now to just clean the car and get if fitted.

So I decided to go for the cete controller and purchased this morning. Got a ups tracking mail 2hrs after order saying it will be delivered on the 12th (5 days inc weekend)

Going to try this first before I go down any other route as I am still a little worried of remapping such a new car.

Reactions: JM 772
Ordered mine Sunday evening 3rd May and received on Thursday 7th May.

Can't wait to install!

Reactions: CamRNW
Mine arrived, fitted, and had it on for a week.

Yeah, it is louder below 4k in Dynamic, can hear the valves are open. It does make town driving much louder/boomier ... I have the optional sports exhaust ... I think the controller is overpriced for what you get. Just my opinion. In retrospect the most i'd pay is £200.00 for it, at a push.

Having had mine on for a couple of days I am really happy with it. It makes a big difference in the lower rpm and love the fact I can have flaps open all the time. I also like the start stop function as I normally turn it off as soon as I get in.

Yes it is expensive but the way it integrates into the car makes it feel very oem. With that and the fact you can get around 50% back when you sell it I don’t think it’s too bad.