Central locking issue

Scottyg

Reaction score
Evening all. As I always do I press the locking part of the key fob when locking up the house etc for the night. Did it tonight and the indicators never flashed. Flashes on opening but not on closing, now. Any ideas or a trip to stealers? It's still locking so no rush.

Boot and bonnet fully closed ?

Reactions: pburv
Yip, Rob. It maybe a battery issue. It's only been started three times in three week with me being in hospital and recovering. Will get my Mrs to take it a drive tomorrow. Just find it strange it'll do it on open but not close.

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Could well be mate - how's the recovery going ?

Reactions: pburv and Scottyg
Going well, cheers. Baby steps but no backwards ones yet. Still another 2-3 weeks of very limited sitting so driving will be waiting a little longer. Plus the cars not getting cleaned. Grrr. Will report back after Jen's taken it for a run tomorrow.

Does it do the same if you use your spare key?

Had this the other day. My boot wasn't fully closed. It was shut and looked shut but was only on the first latch.

Opened and shut it again sorted the issue.

Well, I was telling porky pies. The boot wasn't fully closed. Don't know why as know one has driven the car for 3 weeks and the fob has worked everyday up until yesterday. Anyway, all sorted. Cheers.

Well, I was telling porky pies. The boot wasn't fully closed. Don't know why as know one has driven the car for 3 weeks and the fob has worked everyday up until yesterday. Anyway, all sorted. Cheers.
You must have accidently hit the boot button whilst on a 'high' with your painkillers...lol
Purple haze man....:whistle2:
Get well soon buddy...:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Scottyg
It's more polite to say sausage fingers :)
Like these..?
1408480199735_wps_6_EXCLUSIVE_STRICT_ONLINE_O.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68