1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Naylor92

Naylor92 Registered User

Hi,

So I’ve just plugged in my Carista and had a look at what I could customise in the car and it turns out not much, as most of the options were already selected.

However, when I came off the customise option I decided to have a look at the diagnose section and see what fault codes (if any) would come up. It turns out there were 4! I don’t know if to be slightly concerned or any of them are serious but these are the ones it threw up.
    CAN Network Gateway; 66049 and 66050.
    Instrument cluster; 9456128.
    Heater and air conditioning; 590082.

It would be much appreciated if anyone could shed any light on any of these fault codes.

Cheers,
    Sam.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Naylor92

Naylor92 Registered User

So I think one of them is to do with having my ghost immobiliser and tracker fitted. The top two I think must be to do with having the cete valve controller but I haven’t the foggiest about the heater and air conditioning one!

4. JWAM

JWAM Registered User

Sorry can't help too much, but my ghost and cete avc don't throw codes.

5. 123Quattro

123Quattro Guest

Might try unplugging the CETE and re-setting the codes, and see how you go from there. Mine did some very weird things, and did cause codes (though I do not remember what they were now, sorry) on the defective unit that has now been replaced (and no codes since).

6. Naylor92

Naylor92 Registered User

I’m sure it’s nothing anyway and can be no detriment to the car.