Car getting keyed/dented

jjhwk__

Reaction score
This happened a while back before I joined this forum, but I had my car keyed by the same guy every day for TWO WEEKS!! My car is covered in key marks all over the bonnet, passanger side and boot lid. Anyone else had it this bad before?? Ive also got dents from other peoples doors all over both sides of my car.

Key

It looks a lot worse in person but I will never understand the people who do this. Some people have no respect for other peoples cars.

P.S, if anyone knows the owner of a red Asta VXR (YD57 YWH) in the Coventry area let me know!!

I can see why he's angry..

You need to invest in a dash cam with parking mode / motion detection.

Reactions: martin1984
You should report this to the police as its vandalism.

Combined with a dash cam clip, you can have this idiot prosecuted.

You should report this to the police as its vandalism.

Combined with a dash cam clip, you can have this idiot prosecuted.

I reported it the first day it happened but the police weren't interested and I wasn't allowed to view the CCTV myself, it eventually got to the point where I hid behind a car and videod him doing it before the police actually started doing something, now there is a warrant out for his arrest.

You upset someone !!!!!!!!!!!

I thought maybe I had but I had never seen this guy before in my life! He was just a random guy at my gym.

I will never understand people like that, especially as he's a repeat offender.

Sometimes naming and shaming on social media will have the desired effect. It's very likely that he's done this to others in the past.

Hope you get the car sorted.

I reported it the first day it happened but the police weren't interested and I wasn't allowed to view the CCTV myself, it eventually got to the point where I hid behind a car and videod him doing it before the police actually started doing something, now there is a warrant out for his arrest.

I thought maybe I had but I had never seen this guy before in my life! He was just a random guy at my gym.

Keep on at the cops to arrest him. You have his reg so I presume the cops do to so they will also have his address..
If you don't keep pestering them to do something about it nothing ever will.

Hope you get it sorted soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep on at the cops to arrest him. You have his reg so I presume the cops do to so they will also have his address..
If you don't keep pestering them to do something about it nothing ever will.

Hope you get it sorted soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been for the past few months, sadly the car isn't registered to the person who was doing it so the officer investigating it is finding it difficult. 3 months on and theyre finally onto interviewing a witness so they have enough evidence.