Car Detail

Radman

Reaction score
Hi folks,

After getting XPEL paint film added to the front end and bonnet last year, I've treated her to a GTechniq detail to finish her off. Prepped, de-tarred, stage 1 correction machine polish, then Crystal Serum topped up with Exo with glass treated as well. I was dubious to see if it'd be much of a difference as I look after my car well anyway but was blown away by the results. Gloss levels are amazing.

Rad
IMG 3124
IMG 3121

Reactions: L1ARR, Hal Adams and Bristle Hound
Lovely looking RS mate,gleaming :sunglasses:
Had mines done last week also,still waiting on pics coming through from Rep.
Rad did your PPF have money air bubbles on it on pick up after the film was applied and if so how long did it take for them to disappear?

Reactions: Radman
Lovely looking RS mate,gleaming :sunglasses:
Had mines done last week also,still waiting on pics coming through from Rep.
Rad did your PPF have money air bubbles on it on pick up after the film was applied and if so how long did it take for them to disappear?
I had a few mate, they went down after a few weeks which is what they reckon. Warmer weather helps it as well. Mine was done end of august.

Think I might need to drive down south and park it up for a week to help it cure as they ain't no sun coming out in Glasgow anytime soon lol.

Think I might need to drive down south and park it up for a week to help it cure as they ain't no sun coming out in Glasgow anytime soon lol.
How bad is it? You could always use a hairdryer. I was worried but mine soon disappeared. If you are not sure, give the guys a ring but I am led to believe that it can take a while. All part of the curing process.

It's not that bad to be honest mate, but I no they're there.
I'll give them a call in a couple of weeks if they don't disappear,I've a 10year guarantee with it anyway.

It's not that bad to be honest mate, but I no they're there.
I'll give them a call in a couple of weeks if they don't disappear,I've a 10year guarantee with it anyway.
Yeah, same here. If they don't go they will re do it, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
I think the PPF is brilliant stuff as a gritter up in glencoe can testify....

Wow looks amazing, can't wait to get mine done in a few weeks